The signing of Jadon Sancho sees Manchester United rocket into the leading 10 at No. 2 …
Here are the ten biggest spenders in Europe up until now this summer. The figures are drawn from the glorious transfermarkt..
1) RB Leipzig– ₤ 82.46 mPlayers bought: André Silva (Eintracht Frankfurt, ₤ 20.7 m), Josko Gvardiol (Dinamo Zagreb, ₤ 16.92 m), Angeliño (Man City, ₤ 16.2 m), Mohamed Simakan (Strasbourg, ₤ 13.5 m), Benjamin Henrichs (Monaco, ₤ 13.5 m), Caden Clark (New York Red Bulls, ₤ 1.64 m).
In spite of the biggest investment in Europe today, Leipzig have actually practically broken even thanks mostly to the sale of 2 centre-backs– Dayot Upamecano and Ibrahima Konate. The Germans, under new management with Jesse Marsch having replaced Bayern-bound Julian Nagelsmann– are also likely to offer more assets, with Marcel Sabitzer set to leave having gotten in the last year of his contract
2) Manchester United ₤ 76.5 m Players bought: Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund, ₤ 76.5 m), Tom Heaton (Aston Villa, complimentary).
When it reached the 10th day after his medical without any statement, we were beginning to think Manchester United had just forgotten to unveil Sancho. But the England winger, raised in London a Chelsea fan before playing for Manchester City, is home.
This is his home.This is where he belongs.
— Manchester United( @ManUtd) July 23, 2021. 3) Paris Saint-Germain– ₤ 68.4 mPlayers bought: Achraf Hakimi( Inter Milan, ₤ 54m ), Danilo Pereira( Porto, ₤ 14.4 m ), Georginio Wijnaldum( Liverpool, complimentary), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid, totally free), Gianluigi Donnarumma (Air Conditioner Milan, free). Another ₤ 45million must be sufficient to land Paul Pogba too.
4) Air Conditioning Milan– ₤ 52.29 m Players purchased: Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea, ₤ 26.28 m), Mike Maignan (Lille, ₤ 11.7 m), Sandro Tonali (Brescia, ₤ 6.21 m), Fodé Ballo-Toure (Monaco, ₤ 4.5 m), Brahim Díaz (₤ 2.5 m loan cost, Real Madrid), Olivier Giroud (Chelsea, ₤ 900,000).
Milan tried prior to they bought Tomori and Tonali, while Maignan serves as a fine goalkeeper and a big f ** you to Mino Raiola after the agent pressed the Rossoneri too far in his pursuit of a much better offer for Donnarumma. Giroud will be a deal too
F365 Features: Every ₤ 20m+ sale ever made by a Premier League club
9) Liverpool– ₤ 36mPlayers purchased: Ibrahima Konaté (RB Leipzig, ₤ 36m).
We can expect Liverpool to fly up this list once theyve signed all of Kylian Mbappe, Donyell Malen, Saul Niguez, Otavio, Kingsley Coman and Jarrod Bowen
10) Norwich– ₤ 35.69 mPlayers purchased: Milot Rashica (Werder Bremen, ₤ 9.9 m), Ben Gibson (Burnley, ₤ 8.37 m), Pierre Lees Melou (good, ₤ 5.4 m), Dimitrios Giannoulis (PAOK Salonika, ₤ 6.75 m), Angus Gunn (Southampton, ₤ 5.27 m), Billy Gilmour (Chelsea, loan).
The Canaries may have signed six brand-new gamers, but the sale of Emi Buendia to Aston Villa keeps them close to the breakeven mark. Their most essential signing?
— Manchester United( @ManUtd) July 23, 2021. 3) Paris Saint-Germain– ₤ 68.4 mPlayers bought: Achraf Hakimi( Inter Milan, ₤ 54m ), Danilo Pereira( Porto, ₤ 14.4 m ), Georginio Wijnaldum( Liverpool, free), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid, totally free), Gianluigi Donnarumma (A/C Milan, complimentary). Another ₤ 45million should be enough to land Paul Pogba too. All this in spite of ₤ 84million losses during 2019-20. The Canaries may have signed six new gamers, however the sale of Emi Buendia to Aston Villa keeps them close to the breakeven mark.
7) Marseille– ₤ 40.25 m Players bought: Gerson (Flamengo, ₤ 22.5 m), Leonardo Balerdi (Borussia Dortmund, ₤ 7.2 m), Luan Peres (Santos, ₤ 4.05 m), Konrad de la Fuente (Barcelona, ₤ 2.7 m), Pau Lopez (Roma, ₤ 648,000 loan cost), Cengiz Ünder (Roma, ₤ 450,000 loan cost), William Saliba ( Arsenal, loan), Matteo Guendouzi (Arsenal, loan).
OM are doing their best to keep up with PSGs summertime recruitment while calming the fans who previously this year stormed their training ground. All this in spite of ₤ 84million losses during 2019-20. PSG do not have such worries, but Marseille are bucking the trend in the rest of Ligue 1, where clubs are concentrating more on making it through than finalizing
8) Bayern Munich– ₤ 38.25 mPlayers purchased: Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig, ₤ 38.25 m), Omar Richards (Reading, complimentary), Sven Ulreich (Hamburg, complimentary).
Bayern had no choice however to move for a protector with David Alaba, Jerome Boateng and Javi Martinez all leaving at the end of their agreements. They also have agreements to restore for Kingsley Coman, Niklas Sule and Leon Goretzka, so even if they dont sign any more gamers– they most likely will– it might still be a pricey summer for the Bavarians
5) Leicester– ₤ 45m Players purchased: Patson Daka (RB Salzburg, ₤ 27m), Boubakary Soumare (Lille, ₤ 18m), Ryan Bertrand (Southampton, totally free).
This looks to be some actually excellent business yet again from Leicester. The sting in the tail could be the departure of among their big names given that Brendan Rodgers still has his feelers out, while the Foxes net invest tends to be two-thirds of their existing expense. But the possibility of anybody handing over the kind of figures Leicester would anticipate for James Maddison or Youri Tielemans seems more remote than most summer seasons
6) Shakhtar Donetsk– ₤ 42.3 m Players purchased: Pedrinho (Benfica, ₤ 16.2 m), Marlon (Sassuolo, ₤ 10.8 m), Lassina Traore (Ajax, ₤ 9m), Vinicius Tobias (Internacional, ₤ 5.4 m).
Youll be stunned and stunned to discover that Shakhtar have actually signed a load of Brazilians. And Lassina Traore too, which could be an inspired little business as Shakhtar seeks to restore the ascendancy in the Ukraine Premier League after completing as runners-up last season